Liton Territory Expansion
Western Lighting and Energy Controls partners with Liton and Dalume throughout Southern California
Los Angeles, CA (March 4, 2021) – Western Lighting and Energy Controls is proud to announce yet another territory expansion! As of March 5, 2021, Western agents will be representing Liton Lighting in Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Barbara, Ventura and San Luis Obispo expanding from previously covered San Diego / Imperial and Riverside / San Bernardino counties.
“We are so happy Liton trusts Western with taking the LA marketplace by storm. What’s not to love?” says Jimm Reifsnyder, Principal of Western Lighting and Energy Controls.
We don’t have any reason not to love Liton, but here are our top 5 reasons why we absolutely do!
- Liton headquarters and production is right here in Los Angeles, making it a perfect Quick Ship resource for both commercial and residential applications.
- They are well-stocked with Title 24 & JA8 Compliant
- The product line includes options for every market and every requirement. From varying aesthetic styles to housing sizes to code/standard requirements, Liton has something for everyone.
- Their engineering team provides very thorough photometric data, all accessible on the product page or spec sheet.
- If you’re not familiar with a concept or technical side of lighting, Liton makes it easy to decipher.
“Liton is industry awarded and recognized for their product design. It’s exactly the type of manufacturer and product line we are proud to stand behind,” agrees Matt Sedlock, Principal of Western Lighting and Energy Controls.
About Western Lighting and Energy Controls
Western Lighting and Energy Controls is an employee-owned representative agency in Southern California. Since 1994, we have partnered with top manufacturers in lighting, controls, and energy management. We don’t just go for the sale – we focus on YOU: making sure you have full understanding of the product(s) in question and their technical detail. Along with educational opportunities offered, we ensure your project requirements and unique business needs are delivered on time, within budget, and of top quality. Whether you’re in design, budgeting, or installation processes, our teams will make your life easier with our quality expertise and proactive customer support.
To learn more about Western Lighting and Energy Controls, visit www.westernlec.com .
Don’t miss the next big lighting story…
Click here to subscribe to the inside.lighting InfoLetter