Current HLI Brands align in both territories
Newsom explains the costly and "overly broad mandate" would affect security and crime prevention.
College football players praise RGB stadium lights. New research on 3D printing for lighting.
Los Angeles lighting event leaves attendees and exhibitors satisfied
18 consecutive months of growth for Midwest and Southern U.S.
CFL and linear fluorescent lamps to begin phase-out in 2024
Excellent venue and educational program doesn’t translate to exhibitor satisfaction
Announcements include paid promotion
Designplan Lighting, Inc has acquired UL Listing for minimum/MAXIMUM in-grade lights for swimming pools & fountains with a power supply listed for use with underwater luminaires.
- Stainless steel body and outer casing.
- Power supply specifically made and listed for use with underwater luminaires as required by UL and the NEC.
- 6 shapes, each in 5 sizes.
Vivid combines sleek visual aesthetics with innovative design. Attractive price points and in-demand features deliver a unique and valuable solution that stands above the crowd.
- Available in two sizes: 2' x 2' and 2' x 4'
- Three field adjustable color temperatures and wattage choices
- Suitable for indoor applications, Vivid can easily be t-grid mounted
Symphony Area Light delivers power and versatility with multiple sizes, wattages, distributions, and mounting options, making it ideal for new construction and retrofit applications.
- High performance for greater pole spacing & lower power density
- Timeless architectural form blends into any ext. space
- Proudly designed and built in Ventura, California
Here comes the BOOM - an impactful direct/indirect suspended lighting fixture with a unique profile, impressive performance, and endless design options.
- Up and down optics allow for flexibility in design
- Decorative panels and end caps match any interior
- Create lines, L-Shapes, T-Shapes, U-shapes, Crosses, Squares, and Rectangles