November 1, 2021
Lights on the Spectrum’s Premier Online Auction starts Monday, November 1st
Bid and Win Cool Lights and Experiences donated by the Lighting Industry guaranteed to LIGHT you up.
Lansdale, PA., November 1, 2021. After months of planning the Online Auction opens for bids on Monday, November 1st. People in the lighting industry have banded together to support an initiative that is intended to make a positive difference for people on the Autism Spectrum. As the Lights on the Spectrum organizers say:
“The Lighting Industry Generating a Brighter Future for People on the Autism Spectrum”
The Auction features cool lights from prestigious brands like:
Interested in an Experience that will Light You Up? How about:
- A week’s stay at an off the grid house in Sequoia National Park,
- A Day surfing and talking lighting with internationally acclaimed Lighting Designer Sean O’Connor
- A vacation at an awesome house in Key West
Simpler desires? How about:
- Titos Vodka Gift Basket
- Tiffany’s Gift Card
- a Lightology Gift card
Money generated by Lights on the Spectrum will be focused in two areas:
- Unemployment rates for people on the Autism Spectrum run about 80%. Lights on the Spectrum intends to make a positive difference by funding the Autism Society of America to promote and expand their services to this population to make successful employment the rule rather than the
- Lights on the Spectrum encourages and challenges Lighting Industry organizations, Manufacturers, Rep Agencies, Distributors, Lighting Designers, Showrooms and others to begin the process of creating a Neurodiverse Hiring Program at their company. With the assistance of the Autism Society of America and their nationwide Affiliate Offices and network of resources a brighter future for people on the Autism Spectrum can be
Here’s the link to the Auction site – live November 1st thru November 11th:
About Lights on the Spectrum: An initiative started by lighting industry veteran Larry Berman. The Advise-Array Board includes lighting industry luminaries Loren Kessel, President, LF Illumination, Sam Koerbel, Founder & President, Lytei, and Kristen Kordecki, Commercial Projects Director, LS Group. This is an opportunity to make a powerful difference with light. Be a “Ray of Light”. Join us. Click the logo to learn more.
About The Autism Society of America: The Autism Society of America is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit national organization, and the oldest organization with a mission to improve the lives of all people on the Autism Spectrum.
Don’t miss the next big lighting story…
Click here to subscribe to the inside.lighting InfoLetter