5 Big Questions: Chuck Swoboda
For 16 years, CEO Chuck Swoboda guided Cree through the LED Revolution.
Having recently authored a best-selling book, The Innovator's Spirit, he joins us to discuss innovation, competition and disruption.
Topics we explore:
- What truly defines innovation?
- Perspecives on GE, Philips, Sylvania and Cree all exiting the lamp business in recent years.
- Managing channel conflicts.
- If the Wolfspeed/Infineon deal were approved by government regulators, how would that have changed the trajectory of Cree and the competitive dynamics in the lighting industry?
- How might the lighting industry be disrupted next?
WATCH THE VIDEO INTERVIEW BELOW:
INNOVATORS ON TAP: Podcast
CHECK OUT THE BOOK ON AMAZON:
Don’t miss the next big lighting story…
Click here to subscribe to the inside.lighting InfoLetter