Seattle, WA (Relocation considered)
As a leading manufacturers' representative in the greater Pacific Northwest for the last 35 years, PLS is looking to add an effective and proven specification sales account manager to join our already strong team. If you love lighting, controls, technology, competing and winning, please reach out to us.
A relocation benefit to the Seattle area would be an option for the right candidate.
Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Develop relationships with key influencers at local Architect, Engineer & Lighting Design firms.
- Design assistance in developing control intent, fixture schedules, specifications, and drawings.
- Provide holistic, project level involvement with assigned Architectural firms.
- Actively manage an account list of approximately 10-15 significant firms. Provide as-needed support to a secondary account list.
- Create project level opportunities for the manufactures we represent through regular sales calls, presentations, client travel, industry events, etc.
- Create and manage a yearly business plan for key accounts. Report and track to plan.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Candidates are preferred, although not required, to have a bachelor’s degree or beyond.
Candidates should be proficient in the following skills:
- Microsoft Office 365 Products & Solutions, specifically Outlook, Teams & Power Point.
- Advanced knowledge of control systems.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and electrical drawings.
- Excellent organizational practices.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) skills.
- A strong ability to work in a team environment, both in-person and remotely.
- Proven sales experience.
- 5+ years in sales at a Manufacturer Rep firm.
- Member of the local IES chapter.
- active involvement with local Architecture and Design professional organizations.
Interested candidates should email a current resume to Ben Kuritz, email@example.com
Apply Now »