Yorba Linda, CA | Norwood, MA | Medina, OH
Yorba Linda, CA
Wiedenbach Brown is a leading nationwide supplier of commercial lighting products & services. We pride ourselves on the experience & expertise that has been established in our 100 + years as a lighting supply company. The WB team approaches each day with a passion and vigor to offer this experience & expertise in a manner that delivers the very best client experience in the lighting industry. We are seeking driven individuals looking for a long-term commitment. The right fit for this position should be a well-organized team player that places the client’s expectations above their own. This is an excellent career opportunity!
What is WB looking for in a PC?
- Relationship Oriented
- Client Centric
- Career Minded
- Tech Savvy
- Reward Driven
- Problem Solving
- The individual for this position is one who places the client’s expectations above their own.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Coordinator plays a critical role in the overall success of Wiedenbach Brown’s project business. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide daily support to multiple project managers
- Effectively coordinate competing priorities
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with all project stakeholders
- Create job folders
- Download, file and print lighting plans
- Create project submittals
- Create & update project status reports
- Manage the ordering of material with manufacturers
- Works with vendors to obtain shipping dates, tracking numbers and notes on open shipments
- Enter all shipping dates, tracking and notes into database and per WB status report protocol
- Notate and communicate ship dates that place project at risk
- Collaborate with internal accounting, purchasing, sales, and warehouse teams
- Learn about lighting on a continual basis
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties acceptably. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- College degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong written and verbal skills. Applicant must be able to exchange detailed information with co-workers, our clients and our vendors concisely and must have a firm grasp of the English Language
- Applicant must be able to respond to client needs in a positive manner while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Team Player who strives for continuous improvement
- This role requires a flexible, professional, team player with a positive, energetic personality and work ethic to meet the needs of this client-driven business
Wiedenbach Brown is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to apply: Email your resume to email@example.com