New York City and Bloomfield, NJ
At Illumination Arts, we think and speak in light. We create illuminated environments that impact the nighttime landscape of a river town, the environment in an office and the visual experience on a college campus. We craft illuminated environments and structures in the corporate, civic and institutional realms.
If this is what you do we’d love to add you to our team!
The right candidate will have the following skills and background:
- Three to five years of experience in lighting with an architectural lighting design firm
- Client contact and project management experience
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to express lighting concepts
- Ability to create presentation materials in Photoshop, 3D Studio Max or other rendering programs
- Excellent technical skills that include Revit, AutoCAD, AGI32 and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of a daylight evaluation program
- Experience in LEED or a firm understanding of the LEED certification process
- At least one professional credential, such as LEED AP or LC, would be a definite plus.
- College degree in a related field
In addition to these skills, we're looking for someone who is self-motivated and hard-working, is a team player and pleasant to work with!
Illumination Arts has offices in New York and New Jersey, but for experienced designers we are open to alternative working arrangements if you don’t live nearby.
If this describes you, please send a resume and letter of interest SPECIFIC TO THIS POSITION, including references, accomplishments, salary requirements, work history, special skills, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide competitive salary and benefits and an ego-free office environment.