Reflex Lighting is the largest lighting agent in New England.
Our partnerships with over 100 leading manufacturers enable us to bring to market the most advanced lighting technology. Our unmatched selection of lighting products allows us to help architects and designers create lighting systems that are as energy efficient and cost effective as they are pleasing to the eye. We help contractors with every aspect of lighting implementation—from budgeting and bidding to on-site planning and installation— and provide distributors with the products, services, and knowledge they need to better serve their customers.
All of which comes down to this: whatever it takes, when it comes to lighting, we help make it happen.
In this highly critical role, the candidate will report to the Vice President and will be responsible for providing quotations for a customer base that includes market leading distributors, electrical contractors, general contractors, architects, engineers, and lighting designers. The successful candidate will provide accurate and complete job turnovers to our Projects team for complete management. Individual will use software programs (Oasis and FLASH) to provide customers with pricing and availability in a timely manner based on customer needs.
You will be joining a Company with an open culture in which employees feel comfortable communicating with everyone. The Company is seeking candidates who have a hands-on and collaborative approach and style.
- Providing commercial based project quotations, which include the bidding of projects and buyout of projects in a timely and efficient.
- Working in conjunction with project management to provide prompt and accurate processing of orders providing clarification or problems/issues as they arise.
- Provides backup to other team members as needed.
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as assigned.
- Management of Change orders while working with project managers.
- Associate's or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering and/or Architecture
- Familiar with quotations/customer service/sales environment.
- Experience with Microsoft office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to details with good analytical (mathematical) skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with peers, colleagues and customers at all levels
- Outstanding planning, organizational, and administration skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The flexibility and experience required to adjust to the rapidly changing schedules and frequently shifting priorities in an entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership and a positive, goal-oriented attitude. Able to manage multiple complex projects and issues simultaneously.
Reflex Lighting is an equal opportunity employer, to learn more about us visit www.reflexlighting.com