Dallas / Ft. Worth, TX Area
Responsible for handling all aspects of national account client management to include plan take off, product pricing, product and project quotes, order entry, inventory projections, project follow up, shipment tracking, vendor, contractor and client relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in conjunction with sales staff to establish solid working relationship with new clients.
- Comprehensive plan take offs, product quotes from suppliers and cost proposals to the client.
- Order entry into inventory tracking system.
- Order follow up with vendors to insure timely delivery to warehouse and/or job site.
- Interact with clients or contractors via email or phone to provide information to inquiries regarding material and services.
- Handle and resolve customer issues.
- Receive and process return goods material.
- Produce and maintain systematic project files useable by all other project manages and staff
- Solicit and track inventory projected inventory requirements from each assigned client as required.
- Meet with client in person as required to maintain solid working relations and to keep current on client requirements.
- Produce an income budget per client based on estimated product need by quarter.
- Prioritizes job duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED, college degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 year work experience in lighting or related field.
- Strong customer service experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deal with employees and clients in a courteous, tactful and patient manner.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Good decision making skills.
- Calmness under pressure and maintain records in timely and accurate mode.
- Skill in operation of listed tools and equipment.
- Prompt and regular attendance.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fax/scan machine
- Copy machine
- 10-key calculator
- AutoCAD, preferred
- AGI 32 Software, preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Formal application, rating of education and experience; oral interview and reference check; job related tests may be required.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.