TGS / TGS Sports
Quotations Specialist:  Chatsworth, CA
Summary: Responsible for large and small lighting quotations. Provide quotations as requested by sales rep’s in a timely and efficient manner. All project quotations to be finalized at least 24/48 hours prior to bidding or as requested. Works independently solving complex and difficult problems and assists others as required. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. A wide variety of creativity and latitude is expected.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Preparation of lighting quotations using CRM for varied sales team
- Calculating and updating pricing information as requested by sales team
- Communication with sales team directly and in conjunction with quotations manager to assist them through the bidding process
- Collaborate with Inside and outside sales representatives
- Specify lighting fixtures, lamps and controls including lighting take-offs for preparing sales quotations
- Create project bill of materials and production as built documents
- Follows-up on open and outstanding quotations with sales team and PM to determine status
- Review project specifications and bid plans for projects to ensure specs are met and we are positioned well from technical aspects on project
- Review and interpret customer needs on plans and specifications
- Mange and Support commissioning, re-aim and other of services.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 + years of experience required in lighting quotations or related field
- Experience in project buy out or managements
- Background in Lighting and/or Infra markets preferred
- High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Associates’ Degree preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Licenses/Certificates/Designations preferred
- Broad knowledge of product lines and pricing strategies is preferred
- Ability to interact with customers and factory representatives to obtain pricing information and cooperation
- Market/Application/Technical product knowledge
- Must have excellent math skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Strong written/verbal communication and organization skills.
- Must be proficient on Word, Excel, internet research, Outlook and CRM
- Problem solving methodologies and tools
- Good interpersonal skills ability to work well with internal and external team members
- Strong attention to detail
- 0% - 25%
- General Office – Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment
At TGS, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, paid time off (PTO), 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance and more.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Truly Green Solutions, LLC., is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of TGS to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.
Interested parties should apply by sending a resume in confidence to Ruby Jadwet at Ruby@trulygreensolutions.com