5 Big Questions for an Award-Winning Lighting Design Firm
We caught up with Anne Kustner of Chicago-based architectural lighting design firm, AKLD, to find out how business is changing amidst the pandemic.
Topics we explore:
- The market for lighting design services
- What sectors and building types may show promise in the next year or two
- How her firm is collaborating with architects, owners and with one another.
- The effectiveness of manufacturer webinars
- Some best practices of local specification lighting agents that provide support to the firm
- BONUS CONTENT: Al manages to insult Anne and her entire firm during the last minute of the interview. Anne handles it gracefully, of course.
More information about AKLD: www.akld.net
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:
Don’t miss the next big lighting story…
Click here to subscribe to the inside.lighting InfoLetter