SCI Lighting Solutions
Irvine, CA & San Diego, CA
A Spec Services Coordinator is responsible for creating and processing a variety of project specifications from inception to completion, for lighting and controls specifiers, through close collaboration with our Manufacturers and Spec Sales team.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
- Experience with the Lighting Design, Distribution Project Management, and/or Design Construction community is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Business or other commensurate degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. with ability to present and communicate effectively in group settings
- Should hold the capacity to manage tasks and timelines, without compromising quality or superior service.
- Possess the aptitude to maintain systems and product knowledge.
- Possess strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills which will help the individual coordinate among different divisions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This individual should ensure the specifier receives the highest level of service through expert project management.
- Possess the ability to plan, document, submit and oversee all aspects of multiple project specifications.
- Formulate product options to meet specifications and budgetary requirements.
- Coordinate details among the specifier, manufacturer and SCI Sales & Specifications teams in a helpful and efficient manner.
- Create and maintain a close working relationship with your assigned Specification Sales team members.
Interview Process (1-2 weeks)
Start Date -TBD
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. SCI also offers a 401k program, profit sharing & bonus programs, SCI offers a competitive Health Insurance Program, which includes Dental and Vision.
Apply Now »