SCI Lighting Solutions
A Quotations Administrator is responsible for screening and directing quotation requests in an efficient and timely manner, providing quick quotes and preparing submittal packages for lighting distributors working closely with our Project Management, Sales and Specification team. An emphasis should be placed on establishing relationships with our manufacturers and customers. A college education with 2+ years of related work experience is required.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
- Should have a complete and thorough understanding of all of the SCI product lines, customers and manufacturers.
- Possess the ability to collaborate and present effectively in group settings.
- Should be adept at adjusting work pace and tasks to meet evolving needs and strict deadlines with input from management while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, BlueBeam, Adobe Acrobat and CRM systems.
- Possess strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills which will help the individual coordinate among different divisions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This individual is responsible for operating a switchboard, screening visitors, CRM and quotation administration.
- Collaboration with SCI teams to provide pre-bid & post-bid support including quick quotes.
- Preparing and distributing a variety of reports and the preparation of submittal packages.
- Assisting administration and management with general tasks, special projects and events as necessary.
Interview Process (1-2 weeks)
Start Date -TBD
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. SCI also offers a 401k program, profit sharing & bonus programs, SCI offers a competitive Health Insurance Program, which includes Dental and Vision.
Apply Now »