SCI Lighting Solutions
A Lighting & Controls Quotations Manager will maintain a collaborative and inspiring environment for employees, customers and manufacturers. Organize and streamline quote administration and bid preparation. Develop pre-bid and post-bid strategies to meet project specifications and budgetary guidelines while ensuring the highest capture rate with maximum profitability. Fully engage with quotation team, sales & specs team, and manufactures to maintain bid continuity and focus on building relationships with distributors, contractors and specifiers. A strong background in Electrical Systems and Lighting Control Systems is required along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Business.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES:
- Should have a complete and thorough understanding of all SCI product lines, LED and lighting control technology, and pricing structures.
- Possess ability to collaborate and present effectively in group settings with strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills which will help the individual coordinate among different divisions.
- Possess and maintain technical knowledge relating to industry trends, product development, construction and building codes
- Ability to read and interpret written specifications, blueprints and architectural drawings. and develop bid strategies.
- Experience working with other Lighting and Controls Companies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assign lighting & controls quotes and implement strategy based upon direction from leadership.
- Interview and train individuals on workflow, product, policy and procedure.
- Coordinate department scheduling and performance reviews.
- Implement department goals, objectives and incentives.
- Review bid progress, accuracy, and hit rate. Conduct department meetings.
- Quote key lighting & control projects.
- Negotiate bids to write orders based upon criteria established by leadership.
- Collaborate with Sales and Specification teams to develop pre/post-bid strategy.
Interview Process (1-2 weeks)
Start Date -TBD
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
SCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. SCI also offers a 401k program, profit sharing & bonus programs, SCI offers a competitive Health Insurance Program, which includes Dental and Vision.
Apply Now »