SCI Lighting Solutions
A Customer Service Project Manager is responsible for managing and processing a variety of project orders for lighting distributors working closely with our Manufacturer and Sales team. An emphasis should be placed on establishing relationships with our manufacturers and customers. A strong background in Customer Service Project Management is required along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- This individual should ensure the electrical distributor receives the highest level of customer service through expert project management.
- Possess the ability to plan, document, submit and oversee all aspects of multiple project orders. Coordinate details between the electrical distributor, manufacturer and SCI Sales & Specifications teams in a helpful and efficient manner.
- Maintain a heavy order, email and call volume while maintaining a collaborative and professional
- Formulate product options to meet specifications, budgetary requirements and achieve shipment deadlines.
- Provide post-sales support and
- Responsible for arranging and filing supporting documents.
- Participate in continued product training and attend industry events and meetings as necessary.
SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES
- Should have a complete and thorough understanding of all of the SCI product lines, LED and lighting control technology, pricing structures, and terms and conditions of sale.
- Possess the aptitude to maintain systems and product knowledge.
- Possess the ability to collaborate and present effectively in group settings.
- Should be adept at managing tasks and timelines to meet evolving client needs and strict deadlines without compromising quality or superior service.
- Experience working with other Lighting and Controls Companies.
- Possess strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills which will help the individual coordinate among different divisions.
Interview Process (1-2 weeks)
Start Date -TBD
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
SCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. SCI also offers a 401k program, profit sharing & bonus programs, SCI offers a competitive Health Insurance Program, which includes Dental and Vision.
Apply Now »