Product Evangelist - New Generation Lighting Analysis Software
Currently remote only, Mountain Time as needed
LightStanza is the AEC industry’s most comprehensive and modern lighting analysis software (SaaS) tool, allowing designers, engineers, architects, and manufacturer representatives to create integrated building and lighting designs that are high quality, healthy and energy efficient. We are a small, innovative group that work very closely together in an agile fashion.
The Product Evangelist advocates and educates the lighting industry on LightStanza’s cutting-edge, robust, web-based lighting analysis software. You will set and execute the vision, strategy and marketing plan. The position is remote, but will work closely with the founder. As LightStanza’s Product Evangelist, you will help lighting designers, electrical engineers, architects, manufacturers, and manufacturer representatives understand the key benefits of LightStanza.
The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of story-telling, tech, and interpersonal savvy. You must enjoy the art of copywriting and understand pain points for calculation tools in the lighting industry to be an effective seller. A successful Product Evangelist at LightStanza is passionate about making the tools of our target markets in lighting easier and more informative to use.
What you'll do:
- Design, build, and maintain our social media and web presence
- Design, build and maintain educational materials, including help guides and videos
- Work closely with founder on business development, marketing strategy, and other aspects of the business
- Email campaigns and nurturing, using clever, accessible text and graphic content to make people want to visit the site
- Pitch to conferences, publications, and other venues
- Communicate directly (electronically and over the phone) with potential and existing clients
- Onboard customer teams and provide training materials for them to succeed
- Design and maintain presentation materials
- Track and Maintain opportunities through our CRM
- Work with development/engineering to define product requirements and prioritize feature sets
What we are looking for:
- Experience with different lighting calculation tools
- Experience with design/CAD tools (primarily Revit) a plus
- Well-versed in the use of social media as a marketing tool
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills and a desire to apply those skills with customers and internal stakeholders.
- “Type A” organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative and prioritize company’s marketing needs
- Effective listener that can get to the root of customer problems/needs
- Ability to solicit and embrace critical feedback from customers and internally
- BS/BA/MFA degree in a related design, engineering, or architectural field
- Someone who can work U.S. Mountain time zone hours (we are Colorado Based)-- remote work is okay.
LightStanza offers competitive compensation and health plan. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Product Evangelist”
Apply Now »