Regional Sales Manager – Mid Atlantic Region New Jersey to Virginia.
CAST Lighting is a Landscape Lighting manufacturer that believes in providing simple, durable, and innovative products that help our customers design amazing lighting systems. Being the CAST Regional Sales Manager means becoming a member of the industry’s most passionate, educated, and professional sales organization, BY:
- Demonstrating a well-defined sales management process.
- Developing and nurturing mutually beneficial partnerships with distributors, lighting agencies, and lighting professionals
- Embracing an ongoing process of education and self-improvement to achieve ever greater levels of success
- Exceeding expectations in customer service and technical support
- Leveraging new technology to reduce travel and make work more efficient and effective
- Training to educate our customers and to nurture and grow their success and loyalty
- Thinking out of the box and seizing upon new opportunities to expand CAST’s sales network across markets.
- Executing sales plan and strategies with discipline and enthusiasm to achieve and surpass sales goals
- Willingness to travel overnights, including some evening work
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and competent with CRM.
- Minimum 5 years successful experience in business-to-business sales management (preferably in lighting, electrical, landscape, or architectural product industries)
- Experience working with Manufacturer Representative Agencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- College Degree preferred
- Based on experience
- Benefits package
CAST Lighting is an equal opportunity employer
Please forward resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
About CAST Lighting:
Founded in 2001, CAST Lighting was born out of a passion for the business, artistry, and technology of low voltage landscape lighting. CAST is committed to providing the highest quality products, the most comprehensive education, and the most exceptional customer and technical support. The CAST Lighting Staff is renowned for their passion, enthusiasm, and willingness to go the extra mile.
Apply Now »