Valley Lighting, LLC
Valley Lighting, LLC is a Commercial Lighting Distributor and Window Treatment Dealer in the greater Baltimore, Washington, DC and Northern Virginia Region that has been in business for 55 years. The company specializes in large, complex lighting and shading projects.
Valley Lighting is seeking an experienced Sales Director in our Lighting Division to lead our estimating & sales team of 20+ high performing individuals. This position reports to the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead Valley Lightings sales activities, sales strategy development, and
- CRM tracking process.
- Develop and foster new and existing customer relationships
- Identifies and solicits potential customers and sales channels, including National Accounts
- Directs promoting and selling of lighting products and services.
- Manages both a sales and sales support team
- Work with company management to grow a controls division
- Develop, structure, and manage a controls specialist team
- Hire, train, motivate and develop team members.
- Setting quotas, evaluate performance, and develop processes that drive sales.
- Review and assign customer accounts.
- Implement and monitor effective remote work positions, where applicable.
- Develops, recommends and implements a yearly sales plan and strategies to increase sales and gross profit.
- On a quarterly basis, meet with sales personnel to review progress toward yearly goals.
- Interact with customers and sales team to resolve project challenge and provide ongoing support, as needed.
- Develop and coordinate new product training and sales techniques for the sales and project management teams to enhance product knowledge and sales skills.
- Develop sales presentations and reports to illustrate benefits of products and services.
- Work with key suppliers to develop sales and marketing promotions.
- Engage with other members of management to support the company’s strategic objectives.
Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management preferred
- Must have strong math & analytical skills, excellent leadership abilities, problem solving capabilities and exceptional customer service skills
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience working in a team environment and ability to work with numerous different groups in a collaborative organization
- 10+ years of industry sales management experience
Valley Lighting offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug plans, including HRA and FSA plans.
- Comprehensive 401k plan
- Group life insurance, and term disability plans
- Vacation, personal and sick time
- 7 paid holidays
If interested and qualified, please send your resume to our H.R. Director,
Tom Veystrk at Tomv@valleylighting.com
Apply Now »