We are looking for a dynamic National Design Manager to drive successful solution partnerships for Crestron’s Commercial Lighting Solutions, primarily in the Western U.S., with national customer reach. In this role, the candidate will develop strong consultative relationships with key Design Build Professionals and related specifiers / influencers to ensure Crestron is listed as a proprietary or preferred vendor on Division 26 specifications. Successful business development lead assists Sales with identifying, investigating, and evaluating new business opportunities and alliances that promote the organization's objectives.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with Electrical Engineers / Lighting Designer
- Experience in designing Lighting or building control systems
- Responsible for developing customer relationships providing great customer support
- Increase Crestron as a basis of design specifications for Commercial Lighting Controls
- Become an expert on each state’s building energy code: ASHRAE, IECC & Title 24
- Conduct Lunch-and-Learn education events for IES and AIA
- Technical resource for Regional Sales Manager and Independent Agents
- Actively promote brand/product awareness via Social Media, webinars, blog posts
- Lighting Control design experience Required
- Lighting Control Specification sales experience Required
- “Road Warrior” mentality is highly preferred: Frequent travel (upwards of 50%) to various parts of assigned Region is expected.
- Passion for selling and learning new technical products
- Architectural/construction industry a plus
- Engineering degrees including Architectural, Construction, Electrical or related degree preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
Location: Prefer candidate located in Southern California / Los Angeles Metro market, but will consider other California locations
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
Apply Now »