Brinjac Lighting Studio
Brinjac Lighting Studio (BLS) is seeking a highly motivated, creative Senior Lighting Designer for an exciting opportunity to join our growing national lighting studio in our Alpharetta, GA or Atlanta, GA office. This individual will develop and deliver creative lighting solutions across a variety of market sectors working with architects, interior designers, and engineers.
- Contribute to the proposal and work plan development for each project.
- Prepare design concept presentations
- Conduct field surveys and complete program documentation.
- Prepare design documents at each phase of design.
- Coordinate work with internal and external project consultants and architects.
- Prepare Addenda, Bulletin, and Change Order documentation.
- Review and respond to Shop Drawings and RFI’s.
- Attend project and construction meetings, make periodic site observation visits.
- Ability to conduct final aiming and field adjustments
- Prepare and update punch lists and project close out tasks.
- Mentor Teammates in support of project work.
- Adhere to company standards in the preparation of deliverables. Including established QA procedures.
- Document the progress of the project and directions received from the Client.
- Identify client expectations and steer team to achieve.
- Ability to understand client’s business goals and translate those into the project.
- Proactive problem identification and resolution. Innovative solutions.
- Focus on continuous improvement to add value for the client.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in architecture, interior design, architectural engineering, theatrical lighting design, or similar.
- Accreditation: LC Certification, PE License, LEED AP Certification a plus.
- Experience: 10+ years in lighting design.
- Project Experience in Hospitality, Corporate/Commercial Office, Retail, Mixed Use market sectors.
- Ability to adhere to project budgets and schedules.
- Strong knowledge of building regulations and codes
- Strong knowledge of product specifications.
- Strong communication, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Revit and AGI
If your are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No recruiters or phone calls please.
Apply Now »