Cooper Lighting Solutions
Peachtree City, GA
Cooper Lighting Solutions. We build forward-thinking lighting solutions that make people’s lives safer, while making buildings, homes and cities smarter and more sustainable. We deliver an industry-leading portfolio of indoor and outdoor lighting, lighting controls and smart lighting systems.
Cooper Lighting Solutions is a business unit of Signify, the world leader in lighting. Together we have a shared purpose to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
Working as a Brand Manager at Cooper Lighting Solutions is dynamic. You‘ll be responsible for driving Brand awareness and preference amongst target stakeholders through the development and deployment of brand management strategies and tools to win in the marketplace. You will develop brand strategy and identity; and proactively manage the implementation to create a consistent Cooper Lighting brand experience across business segments, markets and functions.
What you’ll do
- Develop and deploy brand positioning and strategic plan
- Develop and deploy brand portfolio, brand architecture and naming architecture.
- Perform BP analysis to identify trends and challenges, identify priorities and propose actions.
- Develop and deploy Brand and naming guidelines, and touchpoint specifications.
- Serve as functional leadership for brand management, brand research and brand communications.
- Develop and deploy brand campaign, cause marketing and thought leadership programs
- Steward social media channels for the business
- Co-develop and deploy messaging framework and brand experience/engagement platform to ensure consistency with brand positioning and identity.
- Enable brand excellence and govern brand activities across business, markets and functions.
What you’ll need
- Bachelors degree from accredited university in Business and/or Marketing Communications
- 8+ years experience in marketing communications and branding.
- Experience in managing global programs on quality, planning and budget
- Experience in leading global, cross-functional virtual teams on a non-hierarchical basis in marketing communications and brand.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
About Cooper Lighting Solutions
We question, we seek, and we solve. Because building a better world means asking tough questions and pushing harder for answers. Together with our customers, we create solutions that build a better world. At Cooper Lighting Solutions, we push past the ordinary to build brighter.
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process
Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Concerning US based roles: Signify is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. As an equal opportunity employer, Signify is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Policy: Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Signify, or (c) consistent with Signify’s legal duty to furnish information.
Apply Now »