Mid Atlantic Region, USA
- Estimate job bids and prepare proposals with contractors, and building owners
- Coordinate with vendors and sub-contractors
- Complete sales calls to generate new business and build on existing relationships
- Present solutions to customers for consideration
- Turn projects over to operations team for execution and installations
- Establish contact with prospect and qualify potential buyers of service contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up of leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
- Close sufficient sales to meet sales plan objectives.
Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designed sales plan.
- Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
- Collect and analyze market intelligence
- Strong analytical ability to solve programs and ability to learn quickly
- Working knowledge of basic financial analysis (ROI, cash flow, IRR, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and cross function teams with minimal guidance.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Previous sales or engineering experiences through co-ops, internships, part-time or full-time jobs (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or four years equivalent experience in energy, lighting, or building related solutions
- Ability to travel throughout assigned region for purposes of identifying and closing business
Apply Now »