DWM Holdings is seeking an experienced, motivated, and creative thinker to fill an Inside Sales Manager position. This person reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and is responsible for leading the direction and management of product pricing and configuration to drive the company to, and potentially beyond, its revenue and profitability goals.
We are looking for someone with manufacturing sales experience and a detailed understanding of pre-sale quotations and product configuration, job-cost accounting, and commissions-based pricing. An understanding of a tiered-sales model for how manufacturers price get their products to market is critical to success in this role.
- Manage the Inside Sales team to efficiently and effectively become a proactive sales engine for the organization aligned with the company’s growth goals
- Track and manage to the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of monthly and quarterly sales goals, quoted order contribution, and quote conversion
- Keep other functional area managers and leadership well-versed in how the team is tracking to these KPIs on a weekly basis
- Determine competitive product pricing levels to be consistent with the company’s profitability objectives
- Analyze sales results and sales pipeline variance and take action to keep sales plan on track
- Maintain key customer and sales-partner relationships and develop and implement pricing strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Continuously review and update costing models and methods with the goal of driving successful achievement of revenue and gross profitability targets
- Work closely with the Partner Service Manager and Partner Ambassador
- A minimum of 5 years manufacturing sales experience with at least 3 years in a management position; experience within the lighting industry a plus
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of education preferred
- The ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Proven experience with job costing and determining profit-margin levels for a manufacturer
- Experience working with an ERP system; experience with PLEX highly preferred
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Experience implementing a sales methodology and sales funnel management
- This position requires occasional travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America
More information about DWM Holdings can be found at: http://dwmholdings.com
Interested parties should send a resume via email by clicking the Apply Now link below.
Apply Now »