Perth Amboy, NJ
Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nations largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions is expanding their staff and seeking a Lighting Estimator to join the Manhattan team.
As a Lighting Estimator you will provide accurate, competitive and timely project pricing through systematic and careful drawing take-offs. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of professional customer service, meet deadlines, work effectively in challenging environment and be willing to go the extra mile.
A Lighting Estimator will:
- Effectively review and evaluate architectural and electrical drawings.
- Complete lighting, lighting controls and emergency lighting take-off accurately and timely.
- Read and review lighting specifications to insure they are in sync with layout and application on drawings.
- Interact with professionals (architects designer) when, or if, inconsistencies in specifications and drawings are discovered.
- Check the specifications and quantities against the order after successful acquisition of project.
- Estimate lighting changes for bulletins/addendums on projects in progress.
- Determine costs and sell amounts to maintain appropriate margins
- Provide accurate and timely pricing to customers
- Collaborate with Management/Sales on all proposals
- Increase overall project performance
- Interaction with manufacturers and factory sales reps to produce competitive and timely pricing.
- Interaction with contractors to follow up on pricing.
About Facility Solutions Group:
Who is FSG?
What started in San Antonio, Texas in 1982 as an idea for a better lighting company has turned into an institution built on a foundation of entrepreneurship, spirited enthusiasm for our industries, and a commitment to willingly contribute to the quality of life for all employees, customers, and vendors. It is this foundation that carries FSG upward and allows the company to offer opportunities for unlimited growth and accomplishment on your career path.
What Types of Jobs does FSG have?
FSG's diverse product and service offerings demand employees with a wide range of skill sets all across the country! Here is a listing of some of our example job types based on the products and services FSG sells and offers.
- Lighting and Electrical Professionals
- Technology Professionals
- Signs Professionals
- Sustainable Energy Professionals
- Corporate and Support Team Professionals
Apply Now »