St. Petersburg, FL
Working from our corporate headquarters in sunny Saint Petersburg, Florida, as the Lighting Control Systems Designer, you will review and interpret project documents to provide complete code-compliant designs inclusive of device layouts, zoning, load calculations, dimming type, and detailed drawings for Lighting Control systems. This is a critical role and is positioned for tremendous growth!
- Create keypad layouts, zone drawing, load schedules, and submittals for lighting control systems.
- Act as a resource, providing technical assistance for projects during bidding, design, permitting and construction.
- Provide efficiency reviews and/or value engineering options for existing designs.
- Coordinate with clients, consultants and project personnel.
- Design code-compliant, contract-compliant and cost-effective systems while reviewing scopes of work, specifications, plans and legal contracts.
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- A motivated computer-aided design and drafting modeling program guru who takes the time to do things right and focuses in on what's important in an ever-changing environment.
- 3-5+ years' relevant experience with Lighting Control Systems design required.
- Lighting Control estimating experience and exposure to large-scale, multi-family residential construction projects highly preferred.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD required; Revit (BIM) and Bluebeam Revu highly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Familiarity with Crestron and/or Lutron preferred.
- Experience in Vantage, Watt stopper, and ETC is useful, but not required.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design's core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
Power Design has national health and dental plans, and we also offer life insurance and short and long term disability plans. You'll receive paid vacations and holidays as well as national discount programs for everything from movie tickets to flowers, rental cars, phones and vehicles! We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan as well as incentive and recognition programs.
Apply Now »