At Signify, we value the new ideas and opinions that you bring to our organization. In turn, you get to work with the best people in our industry. We are looking for energetic and bold people to help us achieve our goals. At Signify, you deepen your knowledge and deliver meaningful results.
We are looking for …
A bold and resourceful self- starter who has experience in Lighting Quotations and strong knowledge of the Arizona Lighting market. You will be part of the Professional Trade channel Lighting Quotations team based out of the Phoenix, Arizona direct sales office.
As our Lighting Quotations Specialist, you will….
- Support the sales organization by managing the quote and pricing process in order to provide high quality quotation proposals ensuring they are compliant, competitive and meet the company growth and profitability targets
- Collaborate with sales team on project bid strategies
- Organize and maintain the flow of project bid requests from both distributors and contractors
- Perform lighting takeoffs by reviewing a set of electrical and/or architectural drawings.
- Develop and deliver timely and accurate proposals
- Hold deep knowledge of our company products, systems and services
- Interact with sales personnel and customers in a professional and competent manner
- Delivers on profitability targets
- Develop and implement pricing strategies to maximize sales and market penetration and ensure long-term profitability objectives are met.
- Evaluate effectiveness of pricing strategies and modifies pricing structures as needed.
- Generate and provide Commercial Management with sales reports and monthly comparatives, in order to track targets defined by the Sector
- Maintain Price List in SAP
We are looking for…
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in a related field with 3+ years prior quotations experience in a commercial lighting company
- Experience in the Arizona Lighting market with the ability to accurately cross competitors lighting packages to Signify.
- The ability to value engineer a lighting package
- The ability to do a lighting takeoff by reviewing a set of electrical and/or architectural drawings.
- Familiar with quotations/customer service/sales environment
- Team player and able to build strong working relationships with sales management and sales staff
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, high pressure, time sensitive environment
- Proven track record in bid /quote management
- Advanced Excel
- SAP knowledge is preferable
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, and we light up the world! Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Concerning US based roles: Signify is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status. As an equal opportunity employer, Signify is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Policy: Signify North America Corporation (“Signify”) will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Signify, or (c) consistent with Signify’s legal duty to furnish information.