Charged with establishing and cultivating business and professional relationships with our agencies, distributor partners and contractors. These relationships should be leveraged to profitably grow our market share and drive sales of Lithonia products within the stock and flow arena. Responsible for being the company's eyes and ears within the marketplace and serve as the voice of our customer to internal company functions.
- Develop open lines of communication with our assigned agencies. Understand their business models and our customers' business models so that the position can add value during territory sales calls.
- Support our DSP and IMARK customers and work with them to maximize their participation and increase brand awareness and preference for Lithonia Lighting products.
- Support all national, regional and strategic account promotions. Monitor and communicate results to both agency and distributor personnel.
- Work with the regional sales team (RSVP & SSM) and product groups to develop agency sales targets as well as implement plans to help each agency achieve these goals.
- Provide product, policy, promotion and business system training for our agents and distributor partners. This is achieved through on-going training and communication with internal functions.
- Develop stock and flow strategies for our designated agencies. Analyze and identify what is being sold and stocked within our distributors' locations and the underlying reasons for this.
- Increase registrations and usage of Lithonia's online tools, specifically the Lithonia Distributor Center. Educate agents and distributor partners on the capabilities and values of this tool.
- Heavily promote new products and seek opportunities and applications. Communicate our successes to the field and work with agents and distributors on joint sales calls.
- Team Mindset
- Personal Leadership
- Business Analytics
- Consultative Solution Seller
- Achieves Business Results
- Strategic Focus & Direction
- Formal Selling
- Technical Aptitude
- Light work
- Medium work
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact (770) 922-9000.
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Acuity Brands from a third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited resumes sent to an Acuity Brands mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Acuity Brands employees, or to Acuity Brands resume database will be considered Acuity Brands property. Acuity Brands will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Acuity Brands will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an approved/engaged vendor, but does not have the appropriate approvals to be engaged on a search.
Nearest Major Market: