As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity. We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry. It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are looking for a Lighting Quotations Specialist for Capitol Light in Atlanta, GA area.
- Prepare lighting and switch gear product quotes.
- Quoting product prices, delivery specifications and payment terms and offering substitute products where appropriate.
- Increases business by selling to customers in addition to taking orders.
- Makes independent pricing decisions that determine the profitability of orders and accounts.
- Generates product and price quotes as required.
- Gathers marketing information regarding customers, competitors and pricing as well as implements sales strategies set forth by senior management.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships, communicates with customers and co-workers to provide technical information.
- Participates in product meetings, seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Gains familiarity of the day-to-day operations of the business and participates in improving operations by offering potential alternatives to existing methods.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Ability to consider all aspects of selling including: vendor relationships, profit and loss concepts and long and short term goals of the company.
- Ability to make independent pricing decisions.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- High school diploma with minimum 2 years related experience, specifically with lighting and switch gear products.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence.
- Product and application knowledge essential.
- Qualified applicants must be customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills, specifically with Excel/Outlook/Word.
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.