At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
A successful Business Development Manager assists with identifying, investigating, and evaluating new business opportunities and alliances that promote the organization's objectives. In this role, the candidate will help develop strong consultative relationships with key Design Build Professionals and related specifiers / influencers to ensure Crestron is listed as a proprietary or preferred vendor on Division 26 specifications.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with Electrical Engineers / Lighting Designer
- Experience in designing Lighting or building control systems
- Responsible for developing customer relationships providing great customer support
- Increase Crestron as a basis of design specifications for Commercial Lighting Controls
- Become an expert on each state’s building energy code: ASHRAE, IECC & Title 24
- Conduct Lunch and Learn education events for IES and AIA
- Conduct training as part of the Crestron Commercial Lighting Specification class
- Technical resource for Regional Sales Manager and Independent Agents
- Engineering degrees including Architectural, Construction, Electrical or related degree preferred
- Passion for selling and learning new technical products
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
- “Road Warrior” mentality is highly preferred: Frequent travel (upwards of 50%) to various parts of assigned Region is expected.
- Lighting Control design experience preferred
- Architectural/construction industry a plus
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!