Prism Lighting Group
Looking for an opportunity to join a growing company?
We're growing and we're looking for a dynamic and ambitious Lighting Support Specialist to join our team.
The Prism Lighting Group is an award winning leader in innovative LED lighting solutions designed specifically to help our clients excel in the Exhibit/Event/Retail industry. With unique designs, comprehensive catalogues and expert deployment strategies, exhibit illumination is our specialty. Our dedicated team of professionals have decades of lighting experience which allows us to offer expertise and logistical support through collaborative planning, design, fabrication, and installation.
You have these skills, education and traits:
- Comfort level with technical products and architectural drawings / design
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Customer service excellence – a genuine desire to make a difference
- Background and interest in lighting, electrical and architecture design, a plus
- Ability to manage the flow of information in a timely manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy when generating sales quotes
- Business skills with Microsoft Office and other productivity programs
Does this describe you? If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
The kind of work you'll be doing:
Your main responsibility will be to support our sales, inventory and production teams.
This is a front facing support position, which means you will be dealing directly with new incoming customer inquiries, evaluating inquiries, providing quotes and/or directing them to the proper departments. In many cases, you will be the first point of contact.
These responsibilities are carried out as part of a strong collaborative cross-functioning team and as with all positions at Prism, an excellence in customer service mindset.
What will help you succeed in this role:
- Enjoy supporting clients with products and solutions
- Experience in lighting sales or exhibit industry sales (an asset, but will educate for the right candidate)
- Basic electrical knowledge and understanding of fundamental lighting concepts
- Ability to read blueprints and dimensional drawings, a plus
- Strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Comfort and experience working with CRM programs
- AA – Associates of Arts Degree or equal
- USA Driver's License and Dependable Transportation
- Personal and Professional References
- Education assistance and / or tuition reimbursement
- Health Insurance (50% company participation)
- Paid Holidays (11 Days)
- Paid Vacation Time (5 days first year)
- Great Work Environment
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position. However, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. The PRISM Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace.