New York (East), Illinois (Midwest), Texas (Central), California (South West)
About TLS International:
TLS International is an experienced company with innovative high quality products that meet any surface lighting challenges. The principal that innovation is the key driver to continuous growth is what makes TLS International leaders in designing, developing and manufacturing fully customizable LED lighting solutions. Always pushing the boundaries of innovation, TLS provides the highest service standards through building long-term client relationships and offering state-of-the-art products. Our team of talented professionals works to ensure that every project is created to exceed our client’s expectations.
We are currently seeking to hire Regional Sales Manager to join our team in various locations.
- Oversee and coordinate the agent (reps) activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for their respective agents
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute sales strategies for their respective regions
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports and submit findings and analysis to executive management.
- Collaborate with senior executives to establish sales goal for region.
- Demonstrate overall regional sales growth.
- Attend industry events and trade shows where appropriate.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field in Lighting industry
- Experience in working with agents
- Ability to work in an autonomous environment
- Strong communication, leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Lighting technical knowledge of sales processes
- Organizational skills / time & territory management for optimizing results.
Seeking career minded, hardworking individuals.
Industry Experience Desired relative to this posting.
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business, or related Major.
Interested individuals should submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org