Lighting Distributor - Confidential
Washington D.C. area
Award-winning wholesale distributor of commercial lighting and control products with offices in Maryland, and Virginia. Focusing on new construction and retrofit projects incorporating the latest in lighting, and energy saving technologies.
We are currently seeking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to join our team. As a Sales Manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to duplicate our proven systems
- Willingness to learn new techniques
Seeking career minded, hardworking individuals. Great culture, competitive pay, regular pay reviews, health benefits & 401k
High School Diploma(REQUIRED)
APM Experience Desired, but not required
Electrical Trade Experience- Apprentice or above- Desired, but not required
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business, or related Major- Desired, but not required.
Please apply in confidence using the link below.