Barron Lighting Group, Inc.
West Coast, USA
JOB TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: West Coast, USA
TRAVEL: 70-80% overnight required
The principal accountability is to manage and lead the sales activities of the region to ensure maximum market penetration. This is a well-established region with a successful team. We are seeking a focused, efficient and creative leader who is skilled at motivating others. Maintaining a relationship of respect with customers, agents, managers and co-workers is an essential aspect of the work environment.
You will have a dramatic impact on the growth and future of the Company. The objective is to set and achieve sales goals, develop targeted sales plan(s) with measurable outcomes designed to increase brand awareness, increase sales opportunities and expand Barron’s market focus by providing exceptional value within the framework of the territory and specifically described corporate values.
This position will be responsible for the Western region of the United States. The candidate must be located in this market. 70-80% overnight travel required.
- Take a hands-on approach and work in the field with each team member to establish new business, nurture long term profitable business relationships and grow market share
- Manage accounts by calling on lighting and electrical distributors, engineers, designers, specifiers and end users either personally or with sales representative(s)
- Develop and support domestic, national account, and international specifications through superior project management practices and collaboration
- Manage the successful delivery of profitable sales growth in the assigned area by driving successful business partnerships with sales representatives
- Train agents on Barron Lighting’s product portfolio and the market segments where applied
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets, and other projections as required
- Keep senior management informed of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting the region with recommendations for improvements/changes
- Responsible for assisting in the development of marketing strategies, monitoring of industry trends, conference attendance while maintaining focus on company growth objectives with a goal of maintaining / achieving a superior industry position
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 5 years of managing and leading a team to quota attainment
- Minimum of 5 years of outside business to business sales with proven new business generation
- Bachelor's degree preferred and 5+ years of sales channel experience in the lighting industry calling on lighting distributors, designers, architects, engineers and contractors
- Customer focused mindset; experience working directly with customers with a wide range of professional sophistication
- Excellent salesmanship, communication and interpersonal skills; a consummate networker. Ability to interface with colleagues and customers at all levels, by virtue of professional competence, integrity and personal style
- Ability to demonstrate empathy, enabling open, transparent and effective dialog with customers and employees
- Proven well documented career success
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Superior sales ability including excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills, along with a successful track record with sales assignments; experience selling specification and/or technical type products
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking capabilities
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- General knowledge of federal and regional lighting standards, codes and product requirements preferred
- Strong working knowledge of, experience with and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, personal information managers, presentation programs, Internet browsing and e-mail) required
- Employee must be located within the defined Region
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Tools necessary to succeed
- Formal product and territory training
- Career growth
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K plan with company match
- Auto allowance
- Cell Phone allowance
- Business and travel expenses paid
- Competitive Salary and Growth Incentives
Barron Lighting Group has a 44 year old history of manufacturing high quality lighting products and is comprised of four (4) core lighting brands, EXITRONIX – Life Safety and the inventor of the LED Exit Sign, TRACE*LITE – Commercial/Industrial lighting solutions, SPECIALTY LED PRODUCTS (SLP) – Architectural LED lighting solutions and our newest addition; GROWLITE, providing high performance lighting solutions to the indoor horticultural industry.
Whereas we’re extremely proud of our history, we’re most excited about our future. We are a successful and growing privately held company headquartered in Glendale, Arizona with an established nationwide sales channel.
Interested candidates should apply in writing, with resume. Please copy this link into your browser to apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=barronltg&jobId=155971&lang=en_US&source=CC3
Thank you for your interest.
For more information about our company, go to: www.BarronLTG.com.