Crestron Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a National Design Manager. This is your chance to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organization.
We are seeking a polished Architectural Engineering and Sales background to focus on market outreach within the design and specification community across the country, championing the release, implementation, and success of the SpaceBuilder specification process.
Territory includes: MN, ND, SD, NE, IA, IL, OH, MI, WI, MO, TX, LA, AR,, KY
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with Electrical Engineers / Lighting Designer
- Experience in designing Lighting or building control systems
- Responsible for developing customer relationships providing great customer support
- Increase Crestron as a basis of design specifications for Commercial Lighting Controls
- Become an expert on each state’s building energy code: ASHRAE, IECC
- Conduct Lunch and Learn education events for IES and AIA
- Conduct training as part of the Crestron Commercial Lighting Specification class
- Technical resource for Regional Sales Manager and Independent Agents
- Engineering degrees including Architectural, Construction, Electrical or related degree are desired
- Passion for selling and learning new technical products
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle driving record.
- “Road Warrior” mentality is highly preferred: Frequent travel (upwards of 50%) to various parts of assigned Region is expected.
- Lighting design experience preferred
- Architectural/construction industry a plus
Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Please note only applicants who meet the requirements listed in this ad will be considered
At Crestron, we build the technology that integrates technology. Our automation and control solutions for buildings and homes let people control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as A/V, lighting, shading, IT, security, BMS, and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience, and security. All of our products are designed and built to work together as a complete system, enabling you to monitor, manage, and control everything from one platform.