Visa Lighting, an Oldenburg Group Company is a Milwaukee-based supplier of architectural lighting products used in large venues, such as universities, malls, healthcare facilities and other exciting locations.
Founded in 1981 by Wayne C. Oldenburg, its facility is located in Glendale, Wisconsin. We pride ourselves in employing only the best - those with a drive and desire to make a difference. This philosophy of employee empowerment has supported three-plus decades of growth and the attainment of leading market positions for each of our brands.
Visa Lighting, the most recognized U.S. brand in performance architectural lighting, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Central Region. This position requires residence in the Greater Milwaukee area.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage the sales performance of independent representatives for the assigned region
- Identify and develop new opportunities
- Assist independent representatives and specifiers with project specifications and budgeting/quotes
- Launch new product and marketing campaigns
- Provide input for product development
- Participation in marketing activities and events
- Develop and conduct product and educational presentations
- Travel required 50% or more to meet with representatives and specifiers
- Support design community events
- Join and participate in professional trade organizations
Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in related field, preferred
- Associate degree in Business, Engineering, Architecture, Design or related field. Equivalent industry experience will be considered
- 5+ years experience with customer service, applications, or sales management in the lighting industry, required
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Interested persons should apply with resume, cover letter and compensation requirements
Benefits Include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401K Plus Match.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities / Affirmative Action Employer