Wattsaver Lighting Products
East Hartford, CT
The Assistant to Energy Services Division is responsible for inception through completion of energy audits for clientele of Wattsaver Lighting Products Energy Services group. Candidate will provide organization and prioritization of energy management initiatives; will possess a strong understanding of the underlying lighting, LED technology and concepts; be able to enter data into various energy efficient program’s software.
The ideal candidate has:
- Expertise in existing lighting audit software as well as the ability to transition to Wattsaver Lighting proprietary software.
- Detailed technical understanding of all lighting, lighting hardware, LED lighting and control systems.
- Experience in working hand in hand with utility companies and personnel.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and ability to data entry into the Wattsaver proprietary lighting audit software.
- Familiarity with CLMTRS and other energy incentive programs is preferred.
Interested candidates, please email Tony Massarelli.