Wiedenbach Brown (WB) is looking to expand our National Account Project Management Team. While we prefer that all of our Project Managers have a background in the lighting and/or electrical field, we are willing to train the right candidate for the position. Applicants should have an intermediate grasp of Microsoft Excel & Outlook, internet searches, and intermediate computer systems skills. The right fit for this position should be a well-organized team player that places the client’s expectations above their own.
What is WB looking for in a PM?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (A day in the life of a PM)
Learn about different lighting aspects
Work with lighting manufacturers
Troubleshoot lighting issues
Train with experts in the field
Review blue prints and technical details with architects, engineers, and designers
Research lighting specs and pricing
Submit proposals to clients
Secure purchase orders for bills of material
Manage client projects and timelines
Order material and manage inventory to meet client needs
Ensure timely and accurate communications with clients
Work with internal accounting, purchasing, sales, and warehouse teams
Provide technical support to general contractors, electrical contractors, and clients
Participate in client conference calls reviewing project status and action plans
Help troubleshoot and resolve client issues
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties acceptably. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Lighting and/or Electrical Experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal skills are essential for this position. Applicant must be able to exchange detailed information with co-workers, our clients and our vendors concisely and must have a firm grasp of the English Language
- Excellent organizational skills
- Applicant must be able to respond to client needs in a positive manner while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Team Player who strives for continuous improvement
- This role requires a flexible, professional, team player with a positive, energetic personality and work ethic to meet the needs of this client-driven business
Wiedenbach Brown is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org