A Leading Light
Founded in 2006, Lumenpulse designs and manufactures a wide variety of high-performance specification-grade LED lighting solutions for commercial, institutional and urban environments. Lumenpulse has more than 600 employees worldwide, with corporate headquarters in Montreal, Canada, and offices in Quebec City, Vancouver, Boston, Dubai, Paris, Florence, London and Manchester, UK. Lumenpulse is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol LMP.
In March, 2015, Lumenpulse acquired SDL Lighting, a leading manufacturer of LED luminaires for street and landscape lighting based in Quebec City. The acquisition formed the basis of the Lumenarea product family, combining Lumenpulse’s innovative technology and strong industrial design with SDL Lighting’s outdoor lighting expertise and experience. Lumenarea provides a varied portfolio of sustainable, high-performance LED luminaires for a wide range of outdoor architectural applications, including urban and area lighting and professional landscape lighting.
Spotlight on Your New Challenge
Lumenpulse requires an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join its growing team in the Eastern region to support the growth of the Lumenarea brand. This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional who is looking to advance his or her career with an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization. Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Sales - Lumenarea, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for promoting Lumenarea products and ensuring the achievement of sales goals and profit objectives within the defined geographical territory of the Western US. The territory for this position encompasses the following US states: ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI, NY, PA, NJ, OH, WV, DE, MD, VA, KY, TN, AL, GA, NC, SC, FL. This position requires the Regional Sales Manager to reside in a major market within the territory.
- Collaborate with local manufacturer representatives to develop market within the assigned territory;
- Actively promote Lumenarea products to local manufacturer representatives, ensuring that representatives are knowledgeable about the products and are actively pursuing opportunities;
- Ensure the distribution of information and materials to manufacturer representatives, and follow up with representatives in order to maximize sales opportunities;
- Evaluate and report sales activities within the territory;
- Evaluate and report on competition activity within the territory;
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers, suppliers and employees at all levels;
- Manage special projects as requested by the Director Business Unit.
Your Profile Highlighted
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Qualifications Required and Working Conditions
- Proven successful sales experience in the lighting industry either working for a manufacturer or rep form
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in outdoor pedestrian scale street lighting
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Analytical and results-oriented
- Possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Capacity for innovation and creativity
- Embrace change
- Must combine strong interpersonal skills with drive and tenacity
- Available for frequent overnight travel
See Yourself in a New Light!
There’s never been a better time to join the Lumenpulse US team! As a growing leader in the LED lighting industry, we’re looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals, who are not afraid to think outside the box or contribute to a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Lumenpulse offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, with health, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance, 401(k), flexible hours and commuter benefits. Mentoring and on-the-job training is also offered to all employees.