Vincent Lighting Systems
Service current and prospective customers by effectively selling products and/or services to meet the customer’s needs while achieving profitable outcomes in northern and central Ohio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact existing and potential customers for sales of theatre and special application lighting systems, related equipment and services, by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Work with system specifiers in the design and engineering field for assistance in lighting system design, utilizing products offered by Vincent Lighting Systems.
- Create and present sales quotes for lighting projects and related equipment/services to customers.
- Coordinate and provide information on sales efforts with project management and other internal staff, to ensure proper execution of order(s).
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent business relationships with current and prospective customers, vendors and colleagues to create “customers for life”.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, expense reports, and other necessary paperwork.
- Resolve issues by investigating, developing solutions, make recommendations, and follow up with the customer and internal staff to ensure all issues have been resolved.
- Create and maintain records pertaining to sales territory and customer sales.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending trainings, product demonstrations, tradeshows and departmental meetings.
- Other duties as assigned and directed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Must have a BA or BFA in technical theatre or 3-5 years related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Must have the ability to evaluate a customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Must be able to identify, negotiate and close opportunities with profitable outcomes.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good territory management and prospecting skills are a must.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows is required.
- Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Must have reliable transportation and a good driving record.
- Prior technical sales experience and a theatre background is desired.
We offer competitive pay and benefits. Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to:
Vincent Lighting Systems
1420 Jamole Ave, Ste 1
Erlanger, KY 41018
Vincent Lighting Systems is an EOE and a Drug-Free Workplace.
No phone calls please.