Power Design Resources
Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL
The Senior Lighting Project Manager oversees and manages a team of Lighting Project Managers while working directly with the electrical operation’s team in the headquartered office. The Senior Lighting Project Manager also interacts with procurement and distribution for lighting fixtures on construction projects so that they meet scheduled deadline and budget while providing a high level of service.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Plan and schedule lighting/fixture resources to meet project milestones and budget.
- Manage projects in a positive team environment on time and on budget while developing ways to streamline and improve project processes and protocols.
- Collaborate with management to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives.
- Execute sourcing and procurement strategies to achieve the best value for the organization and customer.
- Manage vendor certification and selection process while identifying opportunities for cost reductions and enhanced pricing to customers internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least ten years of related experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the lighting supply chain process or related construction distribution experience required, as well as knowledge of electrical contracting, lighting design, and distribution and construction processes.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with the ability to work successfully in a team environment across multiple business disciplines.
- Ability to multitask in a high volume, fast-paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook required.
- Demonstrate and uphold all the core values of Power Design.
- National health and dental plan.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Life Insurance.
- Short and long term disability plan.
- 401(K) retirement plan.
- Flexible spending account.
- Incentive and recognition programs.
- National discount programs.
- Relocation opportunities.