Newcomb & Boyd
PRINCIPAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Marketing the services of the Lighting Design Group
- Lighting layouts, lighting calculations, fixture schedules, control intent, energy code compliance and specifications
- Creating presentation materials including renderings and graphic packages, utilizing computer and hand sketches
- Providing deliverables that meet quality assurance standards
- Developing project cost budgets
- Continuing education, including current technologies and trends
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in Architectural Lighting Design, Architecture, Interior Design, or Architectural Engineering
- Lighting Certified (LC) by the National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professions
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, AGi32, and MS Office.
- Experience in Adobe CS/CC, Comcheck, Rhino, SketchUp, and Revit a plus
Email a cover letter, resume, and portfolio including sketches and renderings.