LIGHT THEORY STUDIOS
FEA Consulting Engineers is a leader in the field of designing building systems across the United States. Throughout our 27 year history, we have developed an impeccable reputation of excellence and expertise. We continually strive to provide innovative designs that utilize our broad experience with large and unique structures.
We are seeking to hire a creative and motivated individual to add to our collaborative design team for our in-house lighting firm, Light Theory Studios. The candidate should have a desire to fulfill their career goals within a dynamic atmosphere and work environment, while expertly catering to client and team satisfaction, without compromising personal life, family, religion, hobbies, philanthropy and R&R. Our culture cannot be beat!
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare photometric calculations for interior and exterior lighting.
- Provide lighting design and marked-up documents for CAD production.
- Prepare CAD and Revit format lighting and electrical drawings.
- Coordinate and communicate with various staff and clients.
- Provide commissioning and on-site field observations for projects under construction.
- Prepare client submittal packages.
- Prepare renderings and presentation packages.
- Design and prepare mock-ups.
Must have Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Architecture Lighting Design or equivalent.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Proficient with Computer Skills including Word, Excel and basic load and design software.
- Must be able to work in the United States
- Evidence of prior Management experience.
What we are offering:
- Higher than competitive Salary Package
- Profit Sharing/Bonus Program
- 401K Plan with full Match.
- Cadillac Medical, Vision, Dental and Orthodontic Insurance Plan including full Family Benefits.
- Disability plan, short and long term.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Flex Time Consideration.
- Path to Ownership/Stock Procurement.
- Incredible work environment.
- Support of your own Hobbies and Charities through donations, sponsorships and support.
We will be reviewing interested individuals in the next 2 weeks and immediate response is appreciated. We will consider travel and moving expenses for the right candidate. This is a life changing opportunity to work in a Vibrant City on some of the largest and most interesting Buildings in the world. We will support your Dreams and Goals and require a mutually beneficial relationship. Please send your detailed Resume and express your interest accordingly. We look forward to being part of your future Success!
Job Shoppers, Employment Agencies, Recruitment Companies or Individuals do not respond to this ad; any correspondence will be received as termination to future business endeavors.
Interested candidates should contact Brad Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.