Western Regional Sales Manager: Western U.S.
We are looking for a passionate Western Regional Sales Manager to join our team and help us grow. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales, be able to meet or exceed reasonable sales targets, and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Execute market and segment growth strategy
- Promote New Products per Territory demand / Rep strength
- Meet or exceed assigned quarterly and yearly regional sales target
- Assigns sales territories to Rep personnel
- Recommends product modifications and standardizations to eliminate overlapped items
- Anticipate and analyze customer (current and future trends) needs, industry market segment trends
- Identify new markets
- Implement project and opportunity forecasting
- Launch new products in the territory
- Provide competitive intelligence
- Provide information and intelligence for new products and solutions
- Provide customer and channel relationship management and website support.
- Residing in the Western United States.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of sales experience in a B2B Lighting environment
- Strong understanding of the sales process and how to close deals
- Experience with CRM software and other sales tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented Sales Representative, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.