Regional Sales Manager- West:  Western U.S. - Remote
Become a part of a young, dynamic and progressive group, comprising of some of the most established lighting brands in the world. Our continued success has enabled us to create an exciting new opportunity for a regional sales manager in the western region across all our brands in the United States.
- Experience Brands is a global lighting organization and operates in over 100 countries
- We currently have 7 well established international lighting brands (we are always looking for more) and between them can offer a full lighting solution for any project
- We work to make everyone feel involved and committed to shaping the future of the organization
- We aim to be socially and environmentally aware in everything we do
- Our people are our greatest assets and want to ensure they are nurtured
- We have a commitment to diversity, equality, and inclusion and encourage everyone to have a voice
- We are creating bold goals in the pursuit of limiting our environmental impact and aspiring to source more sustainable materials
- We offer incredible opportunities for career development
The Regional Sales Manager is first and foremost responsible for the development and growth of Experience Brands’ business within his or her own territory. He or she is responsible for overall relationship management of customers and sales reps in the West Coast territory, to meet sales goals, build brand awareness and market share through Architects, Engineers, Designers, and Specifiers while exceeding customer expectations.
- Maintain and grow the existing customer base in the assigned territories for the entire Experience Brands portfolio.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Regular reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products to Director of Sales
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to grow and develop all aspects of the business.
- Manage Specification Sales Representatives in the Western region to develop new business and increase overall sales. This includes but is not limited to training and developing independent reps and customers, ensuring reps dedicate sufficient time to Experience Brands product lines with the overall goal of increasing sales.
- Drive and evaluate performance of each independent sales representative group and make recommendations for hiring/termination as necessary.
- 70% Travel
- Attend annual trade shows.
- Aid in leading Customer visits to the Hess Factory.
- Seek out project opportunities and manage them through a CRM system as an active pipeline.
The Ideal Candidate Has/is:
- Previous sales experience in the commercial lighting industry
- Living in one of the major markets in the Western Territory
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly self-motivated, energetic, and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- The ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent comprehensive listening skills.
- An entrepreneurial, creative mindset.
- A healthy, competitive attitude
- A visible pride in their work and company.
- The competency to interface with a multitude of brands within the Nordeon Group.
Compensation - Competitive salary, 401k, medical benefits, paid vacation, and sick time.