Project Manager:  Lake Oswego, OR
Kelvix is an LED lighting solutions manufacturer that provides industry-leading customer service and support to agents, lighting specifiers, distributors, and electrical contractors.
- Dedicated to the KelvixWay, upholding our service expectations no matter the obstacle.
- Committed to service that stems from a place of gratitude.
- Active collaborators who work in partnership with our customers to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Innovative and creative solutions providers.
- Experts, teachers, and learners, striving to improve and grow to provide the highest standards of customer experience.
If these values resonate with you and you’re looking to work with a positive, flexible, and growing team, let’s chat!
We are looking for Project Managers to provide our customers and manufacturer reps with industry-leading customer service and innovative solutions. This position reports to the Senior Project Manager and works closely with all members of the team.
- Learn and understand the lighting supply chain
- Develop fundamentals of quotations and order processing in Salesforce
- Read basic project plans and understand a fixture schedule
- Quote and coordinate sample opportunities with reps to help secure specifications on projects
- Continue to learn the “Kelvix Way” and expressing it to the customer with every interaction
- Maintain required volume of quotes and orders processed for their territory
- Some general LED lighting/construction knowledge preferred
- Ability to communicate at a high level and put customers’ needs as a top priority.
- 1yrs+ of lighting inside sales experience
- 1yrs+ of customer-facing experience (all communication platforms)
- Competitive pay with opportunity for advancement
- Full medical, dental & vision benefits
- Generous paid time off with flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- STD, LTD, life insurance
- Company 401K contribution of 3.0% begins 1 month after employment (no employee match required)
- Annual performance-based bonuses
Job Type: Full-time, exempt
Salary: $50,000- $70,000
Closing date: 8.5.22
Kelvix is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Qualified candidates should apply by sending a resume in confidence to email@example.com