Insides Sales Account Representative:  Remote
Beta-Calco is a fast-growing manufacturer of high-quality, performance, architectural/commercial lighting products. With customer-focused technology, exceptional after-sales service, a twenty-year track record of constant product innovation, and vertically integrated manufacturing in Toronto, we continue to execute our growth strategy. We are a third-generation family-owned business with a modern, flat organizational structure offering solid opportunities for career advancement.
Reporting to the Insides Sales Manager, Beta Calco is looking for an Insides Sales Account Representative (West Coast) for our Insides Sales Team. We’re looking for a candidate who will be the point of contact for customer orders, quotes inquiries, complaints and compliments and works as a liaison between Reps, sales managers and internal staff. Success in this position will be achieved by applying excellent communication, a progressive approach to project management and order ownership and the utilization of in-depth knowledge of company products, services, policies and procedures. With increased experience, this role could move into an exciting opportunity for Direct Sales!
Please note: The hours of work are from 12pm to 8pm, EST.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate quotations to agents. Work with engineering and head of design on custom and product modification quotes. Ensure approval drawings are submitted by engineering
- Follow up with agents on the status of quotes
- Receive requests and respond to inquiries from agents
- Evaluate agents’ project requirements and provide advice on product selections.
- Provide timely and accurate information in support of customer order status and product performance inquiries from Reps and RSMs
- Work with Regional Sales Managers and agents to provide the highest level of proactive service to all accounts.
- Maintain and update CRM database.
- Work in collaboration with the Regional Sales Managers and coordinate with them moving quotes through the sales cycle.
- Stay informed and up to date with the company’s full product range and help facilitate training on newly launched products.
- Process customer orders within 24 hours of approval and send order confirmations.
- Provide timely and accurate information in support of customer order status and product performance inquiries from Reps and RSMs.
- Perform courtesy calls to ensure previous requests and/or problems were resolved satisfactorily
- Build, strengthen and maintain positive business relationships by establishing rapport with Reps. Gain understanding of customers’ requirements and obtain customer feedback to disseminate throughout the Company.
- Partner with Marketing, Manufacturing, Production, Engineering and Shipping to fulfill and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Monitor production order status and schedules and expedite delivery per customer requests, notify agents of any delays.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding warranty issues, service failures or customers concerns and manage RMA’s for re-work.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of company website features to provide assistance to RSMs and Reps.
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Determine, monitor and update website access levels for registered agents and specifiers.
- Manage and update online territory maps to ensure all required territories are covered at all times. Coordinate activity with RSMs.
- Conduct ongoing analyses of fixture packages to identify opportunities and provide suggestions for optimal product and pricing selection and provide Reps with product solutions or alternatives within the scope of their project and within their budgeting requirements.
- Attend trade shows, facilitate booth setup and tear down, network with agents and sales reps, answer product related questions as well as assist with new product presentations.
- Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years of High-level commitment to exceptional customer service
- At least one year experience with CRM
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical aptitude with the ability to read and interpret basic engineering and design data an asset
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft office
- Possesses a quick learning curve for using new software programs and technology as required
- Highly organized, detail-oriented individual with effective time management skills
- Enjoys and thrives working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Team player; self-motivated; decisive
- Professional, outgoing and proactive
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Note to Recruiters: Thank you for your interest, but please do not contact us.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Beta-Calco we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and promotes a diverse, inclusive, accessible, merit-based, respectful, and equitable workplace. Beta-Calco is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applications from people with disabilities, visible minorities, diverse ethnic and cultural origins, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions. If any accommodations are required, please let us know and the HR team will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified and interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org