District Sales Manager, Lighting:  Northwest U.S.
An integral part of our USA Account team, District Sales Manager will assume a leadership role in business development of new and current customers, project sales, product specification, and implementation of successful product launches while achieving sales and profitability goals. The District Sales Manager will report directly to Vice President of Sales and will cover Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Northern Idaho, and Northern Nevada. These assigned territories are subject to change.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with:
- Professional selling skills to exceed sales and profit target.
- Providing excellent customer service including troubleshooting.
- Promote and increase brand awareness through sales and marketing activities.
- Leverage, develop and maintain relationships with distributor and contractor.
- Managing and training people to increased market penetration.
Contact us if you are ready to be part of a committed team for the long term.
We are Executive Recruiters, with a proprietary search methodology, dedicated to bringing people together in the Lighting, IoT and Cleantech Industries.
We are most successful placing EVP, VP, Director, Manager and Key Individual Contributors within the Sales, Product Management, Business Development and Engineering disciplines with Industry Titans to Leading Edge Start Ups.
Visit www.ESPprosearch.com for additional opportunities that vary in scope, responsibility and location. Apply online or call in confidence. Connect on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @ESPprosearch to remain current on our latest exclusive opportunities.