Marketing Communications Lead:  Montreal / Ville Saint-Laurent
WHO WE ARE:
Lumenwerx, located in Ville Saint-Laurent, designs and manufactures architectural luminaires for the commercial, industrial and residential marketplace. Innovation, technology, performance and quality are our design principles. Our commitment is to provide our customers with leading-edge products and unsurpassed service.
Our employees are fundamental to our success. Our passion for product and service come from our people, our teams and our culture.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As Marketing Communications Lead at Lumenwerx, your responsibilities will include distributing promotional material, responding to queries and comments on social media, and preparing for marketing events. Essentially, the Marketing Communications Lead, thanks to experience in the lighting or electrical industry, will act as our brand voice, strengthening our relationships with current customers while attracting new ones in the same capacity.
If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we would like to meet you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Promote our products and lighting capabilities
- Coordinate the design of promotional materials and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Plan industry-targeted interviews, events and press conferences
- Coordinate and organize client visits to Lumenwerx headquarters
- Coordinate the design of product samples
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional forums to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address client queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Lead or in a similar role in the lighting or electrical industry.
- Lighting or electrical industry experience a must
- Lighting Certified (LC) or the desire to obtain qualification
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Lighting Design or Architecture
- 3+ years in the industry
If you have the experience, skills, passion and desire to join an established and growing company with an ambitious culture this is the perfect opportunity for you! Email us at email@example.com
IN RETURN, WE OFFER YOU:
- New office, nicely designed, open concept space, close to restaurants and
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (health, dental, life insurance, LTD Insurance).
- Active social committee
- Free Parking, close to Côte-Vertu metro
To be eligible for this position, you must legally be permitted to work in Canada, without any additional sponsorship support from Lumenwerx.
LumenWerx would like to thank all applicants for applying, but only those selected as potential candidates will be contacted.