HEPER USA, LLC
Marketing Specialist:  Remote | Milwaukee, WI | Chicago, IL
HEPER Group, established in 1996, is the prominent manufacturer of high-quality exterior architectural lighting products and HEPER USA LLC is the North American subsidiary serving the region with comprehensive lighting products for the specification market. Established in 2018 in Wisconsin, HEPER USA has shown rapid growth and established a strong footprint in a short time. Now, as a part of our growth plan, we are looking to add more family members to our core team for the future success of HEPER USA.
HEPER’s philosophy revolves around the right use of light. We are a manufacturer that is devoted to environmental and social values, and we are always looking for ways to reflect that on our products and actions. We hope to welcome you to our family and work together to improve life, through light.
THIS JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO…
- Be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry
- Help shape the future success of an exciting company in a competitive sector
- Make a difference with not only your knowledge but also with your vision
- Be a part of a global and dynamic team
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Lead HEPER USA’s marketing efforts including brand positioning, engagement, and awareness. Below are some examples of how you will/can manage that;
- Creating marketing strategies in line with HEPER USA’s growth strategy
- Content creation including texts and visuals to tell the HEPER story in various platforms
- Graphic design for printed and online marketing materials
- Lead a team of domestic and international staff to create marketing content in accordance with HEPER USA’s vision
- Management of social media channels mainly LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Creating and managing campaigns for social media
- Creating marketing analysis and reports
- Website management including SEO, design, product information, visuals, banners
- Manage scheduled newsletter campaigns
- Creating documents, forms in line with corporate identity
- Creating and managing customer surveys
- Handling marketing related communications with agents, customers
- Managing event participations including booth design, promotional materials, etc.
- Manage campaigns for new product launches
WHAT SKILLS YOU “SHOULD“ POSSESS
Yes, those are air quotes around the word should. HEPER USA believes anything can be learned and any skill can be acquired. So, we don’t want you to feel discouraged if some of the items below are not a perfect match, as long as you have the desire to learn.
- Have marketing management experience in lighting industry
- Have experience with graphic design software such as InDesign, Illustrator, Canva
- Have experience with photo editing software such as Photoshop, Lightroom
- Have experience with video editing software such as Final cut, Premier
- Have social media management experience including managing campaigns
- Be communicative, positive, and willing to take initiative
HOW WILL YOU DO IT?
- You will work in a dynamic, flexible, and result-oriented environment
- Work in cross-functional teams including international team members
- You might occasionally travel domestically (for trade shows, client meetings) and internationally (HQ factory visits)
- You will report to the COO/President
If all the above excites you, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to reach out to us and send your application to email@example.com. Your application can include a resume, cover letter, or even a short video explaining why you’d be a good fit.
Heper USA LLC
W227 N546 Westmound Dr
Waukesha, WI 53186