HEPER USA, LLC
Product Engineer:  Remote | Milwaukee, WI | Chicago, IL
HEPER Group, established in 1996, is the prominent manufacturer of high-quality exterior architectural lighting products and HEPER USA LLC is the North American subsidiary serving the region with comprehensive lighting products for the specification market. Established in 2018 in Wisconsin, HEPER USA has shown rapid growth and established a strong footprint in a short time. Now, as a part of our growth plan, we are looking to add more family members to our core team for the future success of HEPER USA.
HEPER’s philosophy revolves around the right use of light. We are a manufacturer that is devoted to environmental and social values, and we are always looking for ways to reflect that on our products and actions. We hope to welcome you to our family and work together to improve life, through light.
THIS JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO…
- Be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry
- Help shape the future success of an exciting company in a competitive sector
- Make a difference with not only your knowledge but also with your vision
- Be a part of a global and dynamic team
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Lead HEPER Group in their effort of product creation, improvement, and adaptation for the US market. Below are some examples of how you will/can manage that
- Design new products and modify existing products for better adaptation to the US market
- Use 3D modeling software to create parts, assemblies, and manufacturing documents
- Use PIM (Product Information Management) software to ensure product data is current
- Create product documentation such as spec sheets, installation instructions
- Educate HEPER’s global team on product requirements for the US market
- Provide project / technical assistance for customers, sales reps, and project designers
- Work with the marketing team to provide technical assistance for product launches, marketing material development, etc.
- Manage the product certification process by leading a team of engineers to obtain product BOM lists, analyze test results, and take actions to modify the product design as required
WHAT SKILLS YOU “SHOULD“ POSSESS
Yes, those are air quotes around the word should. HEPER USA believes anything can be learned and any skill can be acquired. So, we don’t want you to feel discouraged if some of the items below are not a perfect match, as long as you have the desire to learn.
- Have experience with 3D modeling, specifically Solidworks software including PDM
- Have experience with creating production documentation for tooling, machining, and sheet bending processes
- Have a degree in engineering
- Have an understanding of UL and NEC requirements
- Have experience working with lighting products
- Be communicative, positive, and able to lead a team
- Have experience with AGI or other lighting calculation software
HOW WILL YOU DO IT?
- You will work in a dynamic, flexible, and result-oriented environment
- Work in cross-functional teams including international team members
- You might occasionally travel domestically (for trade shows, client meetings) and internationally (HQ factory visits)
- You will report to the COO/President
If all the above excites you, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to reach out to us and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application can include a resume, cover letter, or even a short video explaining why you’d be a good fit.Mert Erdogan
Heper USA LLC
W227 N546 Westmound Dr
Waukesha, WI 53186